We are committed to receiving our guests with maximum security, guaranteeing their well-being, as well as that of our employees and partners.
With this objective in mind, we have adopted all the measures recommended by the General Directorate of Health and Tourism of Portugal (Clean & Safe seal), to guarantee the best functioning of our services.
- Safeguard of social distance
- Ensure the existence of personal protective equipment
- Reinforce and enforce cleaning and disinfection measures
Please note that this plan may change due to the evolution of the Pandemic or new obligations imposed by law.
- We have limited our occupancy rate
- We created a digital tool, accessible on our website so that you can check-in online
- We created a check-out area, with a non-face-to-face collection of keys, so that they can be disinfected after use.
- We placed signs to promote 2 meters between guests and employees in all areas whenever possible
- We reduced the maximum capacity in reception, bars and restaurant, in the pools and the number of sunbeds, which are properly spaced
- In the apartments, the cleaning service without the presence of the guest is mandatory
- Meals work with a shift system, and the guest must reserve the time in advance at the reception. Chairs and tables are sanitized between each use
- In the buffet service, food is now served by a member of our team, properly equipped
- We inhibited the use of the indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, and gym
- The Kids Club has a limited capacity and must be booked. The activities take place mainly outside.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Our employees are equipped with a protective mask and/or visor.
- Cleaning service employees are equipped with gloves and suits/gowns
- We provide temperature measurement to all employees and guests
- In indoor spaces, it will be necessary the use of a protective mask. If needed, they are available for purchase at the reception.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- We provide our guests with disinfectant gel in the common areas of the Resort (reception, bars, restaurant, swimming pools, Kids Club and sanitary facilities)
- All equipment (pens, payment terminals, etc.) are properly disinfected after each use
- We reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, service areas and shared equipment
WHY SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- We have an area to quarantine suspected cases of COVID-19, with natural ventilation, washable coverings, bathroom, stock of cleaning materials, disposable masks and gloves, thermometer, autonomous waste container, waste bags, bags for the collection of used clothes, bottled water and non-perishable food
- We will always have a responsible employee to trigger the procedures in case of suspected infection, providing the necessary monitoring and assistance and contacting the NHS
- The quarantine zone will be decontaminated whenever there are positive cases
- The storage of waste produced by patients or suspected of infection in a plastic bag that, after being closed, will be segregated, and sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk
All employees receive specific training on:
- Internal health and safety protocol
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions, including hand hygiene procedures, respiratory etiquette, and social conduct
- How to perform daily self-monitoring to assess fever, check for cough or difficulty breathing
- How to comply with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes.
Your collaboration will be essential to ensure security during your stay.
- The use of protective masks in indoor areas (mandatory) and in outdoor areas (optional)
- Frequent hand hygiene, using for this purpose the various disinfectant gel dispensers
- Maintaining a safe distance from other guests and employees whenever possible
- Check-in using our digital tool
- Prior booking of the Kids Club and Restaurant services
- Compliance with the rules for basic prevention and control measures.