Services and important information
Opening and closing dates
- The opening and closing dates of some of our facilities that are closed during the winter, such as A Vela Bar or Kids’ Club, may vary from year to year. If you are planning your holidays for the months of April, May or October and wish to use these facilities, please consult us before booking.
- Check-in after 4pm. Check-out before 11am.
- Cleaning of the apartments every two days. Towels changed twice per week. Bedding changed once per week.
- Towels will only be changed on stays longer than 4 nights.
- Housekeeping does not include dishwashing and tidying the kitchen.
- Our buildings are three storeys high and those at the far end of the Sunset Sector are 500 m away from the restaurant. Access to some apartments involves climbing stairs (some buildings do not have elevators). Please get in touch before making your reservation if you have any difficulties walking or climbing stairs.
- Architecture, equipment, furniture and decoration vary. Photos shown on this website are for illustration only.
- No pets (sorry).
Beach on the Island of Cabanas
- Clients should bring their own beach towels.
- The boat to the beach is free and exclusive to our guests. Boat timetables are available in the reception in accordance with the weather and the season of the year.
- After crossing the lagoon by boat, there is a lovely walk to the beach – 200 to 400 metres, depending on the tide. Occasionally, at high tide, you may need to walk a very short distance with water below your knees – easy, refreshing and fun.
- Due to Ria Formosa Nature Reserve restrictions, there is no bar or sanitation facilities on the beach. Should you prefer, you may catch a (paid) boat from the other side of Cabanas village to enjoy a beach with a bar and restrooms.
- Children’s entertainment program from April to October for guests aged between 4 and 12.
- Timetable: 9am – 7h30pm.
- Free access to the outdoor swimming pools. Clients should bring their own pool towels.
- Please do not reserve sunbeds.
- Timetable: 9am – 7pm.
- Free access to the indoor pool and jacuzzi (heated from October to May). The indoor pool requires the wearing of a bathing hat; clients should bring their own pool towels.
- Indoor Pool: Children under 12 years of age are only allowed to enter and remain if they are accompanied by adults over 18 years of age.
- Gym: the access and use of gym costs €5,00 per person/day.
- Massages: via prior booking at the Health Club reception.
Other resort facilities and services
- Restaurant and bars – Please see the opening hours on display in the reception.
- Free wifi for our guests in the lobby, bar terraces and lake-pool deck.
- To access our facilities and services, guests should wear the wristband they receive when they check in.
- Street parking free of charge.
- SPAR supermarket 400 m from the resort.
- Regular public bus to and from Tavira – bus stop at the entrance of the resort.
Book with us
Book with us to guarantee your comfort and reassurance as well as ensuring access to all of the Golden Club Cabanas facilities and services, including the restaurant, children’s program and evening entertainment. We only take responsibility for the quality of the apartments that we manage directly under the Golden Club Cabanas brand and are reserved through our company (or agencies and authorised operators). We do not take any responsibility for the private rental of other apartments in this zone.